Attend a Service
At True North Church, you will find powerful worship, empowering Biblical teaching and a community dedicated to pursuing the presence of God. Our aim is to meet you where you are and to help you find and fulfill your call.
We are a family church. For us, that has two meanings:
- We love each other like a family!
- We're a church for every generation.
Here's what you can expect at a Sunday service:
- Before the service starts at 10:30, we have a time of fellowship and prayer. In our main meeting room, you can find coffee in the back. If it is your first time, a greeter will ask you to fill out a physical or digital connect card (you can expect a gift bag in exchange!).
- Starting at 10:30 our talented music team leads the church in songs of praise and worship. Our music fits in a contemporary style, though we endorse many styles of music for worship! The whole family can stay together in the main service for now, but we do offer nursery care (with loving volunteers!) for this time.
- After the music, we share some announcements and upcoming events. Then kids younger than middle school can go to their own classes.
- Pastor Brad or Jennifer will then teach from God's Word.
Available during Sunday services. Our babies receive lots of love, prayers & individual attention!
To request more information or to get in touch our nursery staff, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adventure Kids Ministry
Available during Sunday services after praise & worship. Led by a group of loving and passionate individuals, your preschoolers will get introduced to Bible stories in fun and interactive ways. They'll also get their play on!
Planet Faith Kids Ministry
Available during Sunday and Wednesday services after praise & worship. By the time kids graduate from Planet Faith to youth, we want them ready to tackle middle school as strong believers. We have three big ideas:
- Every kid know how to read and understand the Bible for themselves.
- Each has hands-on experience serving God.
- Every kid knows that being a Christian is fun!
Encounter Youth Ministry
Available during Wednesday night services. Bridging the journey from childhood to adulthood, our mission is to prepare young people to walk with God for a lifetime. Youth meet every Wednesday at 7pm to help them connect with other young people at church.
Young Adult Small Group
Available during Wednesday night services. Young adults: Ready to dive deep? Our Wednesday night small group is a safe place where we dig into God's Word, asking big questions and finding even bigger answers. Our generation is hungry for truth, and, starting with the book of John, we're discovering that only the truth that Jesus brings can set us free.
Available in Sunday and Wednesday night services. Our worship and teaching emphasize the Word and the Spirit. At TNC, you will find a place of belonging, the opportunity to develop and put your gifts to work. No matter what life has dealt you, God has a plan and purpose for you. You will be changed by the Spirit of God, grow in the Word of God and be a witness in the world of the power of God to save, heal and deliver. Only in Him will you find your best life!
Want to know more? Contact Us Today!