Below you will find our statement of beliefs. We endeavor to believe and preach only what the Word of God says: nothing added or taken away. We believe that God's Word is the final word.
If you have any questions regarding specific statements or beliefs, please feel free to send us an email to email@example.com or a DM on Facebook or Instagram.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Our God is One, but He reveals Himself in three Persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
- Mankind is a created being. We are made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world. (Genesis 1:27, Romans 5:12,18)
- Salvation is the gift of God to man through faith in Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:21, Acts 4:12, Romans 5:18, Rom. 10:13, 1 Timothy 2:3-4, Titus 2:11, 2 Peter 3:9)
- The New Birth is necessary for all people. One of the fruits of New Birth is eternal life (John 3:16)
- Water baptism is a commandment from Jesus. A believer is baptized when they are immersed in water. (Matthew 28:19)
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit is a beautiful gift for equipping the Body of Christ. It is accompanied by the evidence of speaking in other tongues. (Acts 2:38, Acts 19:1-7)
- We believe in sanctification, which is living a life of holiness. Come as you are—but the Word of God instigates change! (Titus 2:11-12)
- Jesus’s beating and death paid the price not just for our spiritual well being, but also our physical. Healing is the privilege of every member of the Church today provided through Jesus’ death on the Cross. (1 Peter 2:24)
- Marriage has one meaning: it is the union between one man and one woman. It is a single, exclusive, and sanctioned by God. (Genesis 1:28, Gen. 5:2, Matthew 19:4, Mark 10:6)
- Jesus is returning! (1 Thessalonians 4:16–17)